Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tu many tutus....

So... Confession time.... I love tutus! I am a bit of a shopoholic (Gee, ya think! LOL) and when I find something I love I want it in every colour and it turns out, tutus are no different! LOL
But honestly, check out my girls, can you get much cuter than them?! I still have another 2 in boxes plus one wrapped for Makenzie for Christmas so all up Makenzie will have 6 and Jessie 1... where's the blushing smily when I need it?! LOL

Makenzie in Royal Gardens tutu

Jessie in Holiday Pictures Tutu at her school Christmas CarolsMakenzie in Holiday Friend


Putting up the Christmas Tree (Don't mind the pile of folding there, it's a regular in our house! LOL)
DH doesn't like them much because they are "too poofy" UUMM, that's the point! LOL

Sorry for all the absence, I have been so busy in the lead up to Christmas, it is crazy!
Will be back full time soon, I promise :)

1 comment:

Liss said...

I haven't bought a gymbo tutu yet, apart from Halloween costumes.. do they have shorts underneath?

I have some pettiskirts for now, but I had been contemplating HF and HP ones for this winter.. hmm