While I was making up the header for this blog I came across these photos I had taken when I emptied next Winter's boxes to sort them. As a bit of background, I have been placing orders with Gymbo regularly since around August in preparation for next Winter. Fiona and I often go halves in shipping so it works out a good deal for both of us, half the time she does the order, half the time I do.
So, along comes Gymbucks Redemption order and I ordered these overalls:
They are too cute, they have little apples embroidered all over them and since I am totally in love with the Prep School line I have to have them, it's not a want, it's a definite need! Order placed and arrival day comes, Fiona races over (Who wouldn't race on Arrival Day?!) to pick up her stuff and while she is here I show her the stuff I got... "Oh, I thought you already had those overalls?!" she says "Huh?????" I say.....
I figure I need to check my boxes and what do I happen to find sitting on top of the first box I open?! Yup, you guessed it, the PS overalls!!! Luckily, one is a 18-24months and one is 2T but it did spur me on to start an inventory of my boxes hence these photos! LOL
So, along comes Gymbucks Redemption order and I ordered these overalls:

They are too cute, they have little apples embroidered all over them and since I am totally in love with the Prep School line I have to have them, it's not a want, it's a definite need! Order placed and arrival day comes, Fiona races over (Who wouldn't race on Arrival Day?!) to pick up her stuff and while she is here I show her the stuff I got... "Oh, I thought you already had those overalls?!" she says "Huh?????" I say.....
I figure I need to check my boxes and what do I happen to find sitting on top of the first box I open?! Yup, you guessed it, the PS overalls!!! Luckily, one is a 18-24months and one is 2T but it did spur me on to start an inventory of my boxes hence these photos! LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment